Saturday, April 10, 2010

behold all that jazz

Well, I've got to say that English... honors English... with Mrs. Gilman... in room 501... has been pretty......... BOSS!. Despite all the oral presentations, and and Max's bad jokes, I think it's pretty fair to say that I have thoroughly......... very thoroughly.......... enjoyed being in honors english. Basically, the highlights were definitely pie, just pie. I like pie. Some lowlights were probably reading the poetry outloud and any other oral presentations because my voice cracks a boatload...... no me gusta. The people in the class for sure make it a much better time with all the jokes. By the way I just invented a new word for oral presesntations: presentorals.
It is one word and I did a great job.
P.S. are we aloud to ask for extra credit over blogging or do we still get docked points??????? I would actually like a response to this on monday please, or sometime this upcoming week.
P.S.2. Can you tell this is me... Quinn... one of your students... in our class... in room 501??

1 comment:

  1. haha i actually liked my jokes i thought they were funny :(. by the way way............ to............use.......periods........to.......make........your post.........larger!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete